As a parent, your goal is to look for a nurturing, fostering, stimulating, safe environment with dedicated, passionate, and caring professionals when you immerse your little loved one, whether in childcare, an early learning centre, or a top preschool in Singapore. Putting your kid in care centres isn’t an easy decision. It’s an emotional time for you and your little one.
Nowadays, looking for childcare centres has become more and more convenient. You can effortlessly tap your phone, search for ‘a preschool near me’ on your browser, and voila! All the options you need are already there. Searching for these is a piece of cake. However, the struggle starts with finding the most reliable and credible one for your baby.
If you’re ever considering sending your little one to infant care in Singapore, here’s a quick checklist of what to look for in infant care in PasirRis or any other suburb across the country.
- A team of dedicated, passionate, caring instructors and childcare professionals
- A centre team filled with qualified, licensed, and experienced members
- A safe and secure environment, especially for children
- A classroom filled with a positive, light atmosphere that makes the children appear contented, settled, and in bliss
- A classroom that sets and develops the creativity and curiosity of children
- A high standard of hygiene and cleanliness in all areas of the care centre, including the classrooms, playground, comfort rooms, pantry, and the like
- Staff that can create high-quality and deep relationships with children
- Warm and friendly staff not only to children but also to parents, guardians, and relatives of the children
- Clear, concise, constant communication with parents or guardians regarding the daily activities and routine of their child
- Everyday feedback and report on the progress, behaviour, and other changes regarding the child
- A classroom with a creativity-stimulating environment, such as books, audiobooks, colour blocks, artwork, or quality toys
- A set of innovative, creative programmes that helps them develop a range of skills and abilities
Immersing children in childcare centres, such as preschools, kindergartens, or infant care in Singapore, can help develop their full potential and feed their hunger for knowledge. By enrolling them in these settings, you can also help them prepare for school and provide an ideal early learning environment, whether at the centre or at home. Moreover, you can help stimulate and grow their fondness and love for learning.
Little Skool House offers the best care and learning services for children. Learn more about the preschool curriculum in Singapore, infant care, and their other child-centred programmes on their website!